Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hi

Hey there, 
I haven't really posted in forever, but sometimes I miss blogging. I can't decide whether to start a new blog, or just close my blogs and try again maybe in the future sometime. I'm not really sure if anybody really missed reading my blog, because I never even heard from anyone asking about why my blog just disappeared off the net. 
Anyway...
thought I'd write a post and see the response. I'm really not even sure if blogging is still in my schedule, but I might as well try if I miss it. 
~Katie
So i guess just comment down below if you're interested in reading this blog. 

2 comments:

  1. I missed your blog a lot, Katie! I'm really sorry I never messaged you, but I thought maybe you just didn't want to deal with the blog anymore. I would love to see your posts again, and I hope you continue to do them, even if you can't be here all the time.
    You add some much needed sparkle to my life.
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,
    I'm glad you let us know how you're doing. I do miss your posts on Sparkly Ambitions, but I just want to say that if you don't want to blog, then don't do it. Just wait for a while until you know exactly what you want to do. Don't start blogging and all of a sudden stop again. That would be a waste. I hope you understand what I mean, and know what you want to do soon.

    ReplyDelete