Monday, July 18, 2016

Girly Exchange!

Hey everyone!
So I got some good ideas for an exchange! I've concluded I'm going to have a girly exchange!!
Here's what to include:
1 lipgloss or lipbalm something!
1 fun snack, like candy or something!
and 1 fun hair accessory!
Seems pretty simple! Now here's a VERY important rule...everything HAS to be in a package!! The lip balm can't be left loose, or the hair accessories...everything needs to be in packaging. 
Sign Up

In case if you don't know how it works, I'll pair you up with another girl, and you'll exchange stuff with her! It really depends on how many people I have sign up whether or not you'll be sending to the same girl as you've received from. Any questions?
Thanks! I can't wait!
Have a sparkly day! 
~Katie
P.S One week from today is when sign up ends! 

6 comments:

  1. I would love to sign up, but before I do, I need to know, when would I need to get the items out by? I'm out of money this month, and wouldn't be able to do it this month, and I don't want to be unfair to some girl by being super late with my package.
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get your money in time! :) I'll probably give about 2 weeks to have your package sent out, so about August 8th or so! :) I hope you're able to participate!
      ~Katie

      Delete
  2. That sounds fun! :) I'd love to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Make sure to use the sign up form to sign up! :)
      ~Katie

      Delete
    2. Oh, I almost didn't see the form! Thank you!

      Delete
    3. No problem! Thanks for signing up! :)
      ~Katie

      Delete